1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i am in love with my best friend! and I'm in the closet..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by aglimmerofhope, Nov 17, 2013.

1. aglimmerofhope

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

So, about me, i have been married for ten years,i will be 29 this coming year, needless to say i wasn't ready bthen and i was kinda forced. I had four beautiful children with my husband but or marriage had been horrible! We separated over 15 times and he cheated on me and i cheated on him. So three months ago i asked for a divorce now he wants to change etc.... The thing is my best friend since junior high is all i have thought about for years,i have dreams of us together, when we hang out i can't stop starting at her gorgeous green eyes and i am madly in love with her! I am so afraid to tell her because she is in a relationship with this woman who buy her anything she wants. I came provide much at the time. She has 4 kids,i have four kids so i think that's another thing. I have only told one person, and that's my sister in law. My family probably would accept me fine I'm not really afraid of that but i have aunt that would be crushed. I don't know you know! Maybe i won't ever! What should i do?

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2013 at 01:56 AM ----------

Sorry about all the typos..