1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm kind of confused.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsLife, Jun 12, 2008.

1. MusicIsLife

okso heres the deal:

Only a few months ago [early november] did i come out as a lesbian. In september i came to that conclusion.

but the part that still confusesthe hell out of me is this: There was this one guy in high school who i had the absolute worst crush on. If he passed by i'd blush furiously and hurry away, i'd stutter when my friends mentioned him, the whole bit. But he was the only guy i ever reacted that way towards.

That experience made me think for a long time that i was bisexual and not gay, until i came to my own conclusions that i am.

So what im wondering is...is it normal to consider yourself gay and have like...one massive staight crush? im sorry if im not making sense, its late and i should be in bed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Sexiican01

i have most crushes on guys but i like girls too so that's why i consider myself bi.
    but it's up to you whatever you want to be. there's no law telling you how many guys you need to have crushes on so you can call yourself bi.

3. SRSLYMARK

Don't let your sexuality define you. Like whoever you feel its right to like, male or female. I, for example, am basically exclusively attracted to men, but I'm not necessarily against the possibility of being attracted to a woman.

So just stay open to different things, and don't get flustered about "lesbian," "bi," and whatever other labels exist.

4. revolutionrock

I have crushes on girls, but it's sort of weird. I don't feel anything sexual towards them at all, I think I just want to be close to the emotionally, like best friends or something.

I can't imagine that it's horribly unusual.