1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living a Normal Life

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Robben, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Robben

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Has anyone ever felt that their being gay needs to be explained. Has anyone ever felt that really it doesn't. In trying to find a balance I was raised with a female dominant personality. In my gay affairs I focus on male genitals and chest while there is no doubt about the life I am creating for my self. I am like a home decorator adding and changing details about my attraction to the same sex. I am mourning a straight life, and all those who felt I was good at taking chances. Does anyone feel over protected by their admission of being gay. My life is not the same, it is forever evolving and changing. Today is a good day to look in the mirror and smile at the gay person in your reflection. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, that sends a message that love, affection and attraction exist within themselves and is okay to discover in the same sex. Tell yourself your okay. I need to do the same, being gay is the freedom that has unbound me, from the imbalance and turmoil that I created with the help of others.