1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out to Strangers!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LongMayIReign, Nov 19, 2013.

1. LongMayIReign

This weekend I'm attending MIT Splash! Woohoo! One of the classes that I'm taking is a two hour discussion entitled "Gender, Sex, and Sexuality" (pretty self explanatory as to what the topics will be.) Obviously my opinions in this class will reveal my orientation, which both excites me and slightly scares me. I don't know, it's kind of exhilarating thinking about coming out to 20 or so strangers. I'll try and update this weekend after the class if I have time or next week on how it went, how it felt, stuff like that.

Have any of you come out to strangers? What was it like? Did you ever regret it? (I signed up about a month ago, so this is well thought out. I just want to know if any of you had a spur of the moment event as such.)

2. BadCanadaJoke

I don't think your opinion should "out" you. You could just as easily appear like a decent straight human without having to come out to complete strangers.
    Quite frankly, it's none of their business... :/