1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a bit of advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Akira12, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey I know I'm gay but there are a few days were I think I'm straight and I really want to come out to my parents and grandparents but afraid of my grandma kicking me out I know my mom would accept me she told she would accept me when I said a few months ago I think I'm gay but my step dads a major homophobic person so the only place I have left is my uncles who I think would accept me. I want to come out but scared of there reactions and I luv my grandparents so much and don't wanna lose them and I'm also afraid if I come out I'll realize not gay in a few years or something. Also I'm afraid of everyone at my school ignoring me now if I was found out gay like being alone in a crowns :frowning2: it hurts so much holding it in but to scared to say anything except to one person who is also gay she has helped extremly with me being somewhat proud it's still hard accepting if that makes sense? Also my mom will use the excuse it's just a phase or ur friends are influencing u or the anime/manga/fanfiction is influencing u but it's not haven't watched anime or read any manga for years and most of my fanfiction is straight I have a few slash but not many sorry I'm just rambling just needed to get that off my chest I really want to be in a relationship but to scared to come out and afraid I won't see my mom cuase my step dad might yell at me and tell me to go away and never show my face and my grandma kicking me out as well thr all Christians and grandparents set in the old day views my mom and uncle are prob the only people who will accept me I'm so scared right now plz help. Sorry for the long post