1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out letter

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SwiftKnight, Nov 21, 2013.

1. SwiftKnight

Hello! I have, so far came out to 2 people. The experience wasn't so good but it did kind of relieve me. Now, there's a 3rd person I would like to come out to, she's a girl and she definitely stands up for gay rights. She's straight fyi. Hence I feel that she would be the best person to come out to, since the other 2, one of them was against homosexuality at first the other kind of neutral I guess. But I'm afraid she only stands up for gays and not lesbians. U know what I mean?? Like she only stands up for a part of LGBT. But I've written a letter and plan to give it to her after my exams so if anything at least it won't affect my mood for the exams and I guess I'll be able to handle any emotional or mental experiences. In my letter I wrote 'I do not want to be labelled as 'gay' 'lesbian' 'bisexual'. I do not want people to know me just for my sexuality' and just said that 'I like girls' because that is what I'm really affirmative and sure of.

Any advice?