1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me out!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kyler, Nov 21, 2013.

1. kyler

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I recently fell in love with another boy I met in a class. He's...smart, cute, nice, and funny too. I never judge a never based on solely their looks. I really like him, there's nothing superficial about the way I like him.
    He's done some things that I thought implied his liking towards me. Calling me cute a few times...touching my face sometimes too...creeping behind me to give me a shoulder massage.
    Perhaps I took too long to tell him? Perhaps I said the wrong things?
    He told me yesterday that someone told him I was gay.
    Out of fear that he will turn hostile towards me once he gains knowledge of my sexuality, I told him I wasn't.
    Then...he started getting all riled up. Saying random things like "I like someone in this room..." and he got nervous and immediately said after that "haha its the teacher." A 50 year old man.
    The next day I just decided to tell him this...
    "since you asked last time
    im not gunna lie...
    i am actually gay, at least for now.
    dont know how you feel about that, but dont hate me x.x"
    He replied:
    "i wont
    I like gay ppl
    My mum told me they r nice"
    The conversation stopped there.

So now, he knows I'm gay. But I haven't told him I like him.

If only I had the power to know what he was thinking.
    Should I just tell him the person I like right now is him? Or just keep silent?

2. TheMailman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, he does seem to like you, and it seems to me he was upset that you weren't gay, and the next day, he tried to hide it. But then again he may just want to be good friends.

How good friends are you? Maybe become good friends first, so that your friendship can survive it, if he isn't interested in you too. Maybe drop subtle hints?
    Sorry I wasn't much help.

Oh and by the way, welcome to the forums!

3. Lolachan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    There's no rush. Keep being friends. Perhaps it will lead to something more, perhaps it won't, but friendship is a great foundation for more.