1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to former MBA classmates

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by greatwhale, Nov 23, 2013.

1. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Greetings folks,

Last night I went to an after-work get-together with some of my former classmates from an MBA class we graduated from three years ago. These were people who have become close friends after the full two years and intensively travelling together to China as part of the program. One of my former classmates is gay (and married), but he lives in another town and did not join us. As I mentioned in a thread at the time, I came out to him several months ago.

I thought that maybe this was a good time to come out to these few mates who could make it to the bar last night...

The beer was flowing freely and things got a little looser. I was asked by my friend, an older woman close to my age, let's call her Dorothy whether I started dating after the separation, I simply answered that I wasn't, as I was too preoccupied with the divorce to do that. The other, younger, woman, call her Cindy, stated that she would have been like a bat out of hell on the dating scene the day after moving out...

Out of the blue the conversation turned to the topic of being gay. We were, altogether four guys, myself included, and the two women. One of the guys overheard the term "lipstick lesbian", Dorothy undertook to explain what the expression meant. There was much merriment as well as puzzlement with the variations on that theme.

Before you know it, one of the guys decided to opine that he would welcome the opportunity to see two girls making out, but that he could not (could not!) understand how two guys could do the same thing (have I not heard this tripe a thousand times?!)...I suppose I could have argued the point, but I was a little tipsy by then yet, despite this, I retained the shred of judgment necessary to just keep my mouth shut.

Needless to say this particular comment shut down my original plan...I learned however that all the other guys, including the "guy who could not understand", had to leave for various reasons so it was just me with Dorothy and Cindy. We decided to go grab a bite at the Mexican restaurant across the street.

No sooner did we sit down that Dorothy, a divorcee herself and still single, probed further into why I wasn't dating. "About that", I said, a bit nervously, "well...I seem to have something in common with our friend Y____(the guy who lives out of town) that goes beyond our graduation from the MBA program". She noticed my pierced ear earlier, so I coyly pointed to it. After a few moments in shock, she understood immediately and gave me a long hug! Cindy eventually caught on too, but her deer in the headlights expression was priceless!

That's when the floodgates opened...Before you know it, Dorothy was talking about how much she liked the penis, and how good she was at blowjobs, I mentioned that it was necessary to have proper control over the gag reflex, Cindy was making hand gestures to show her own technique :eek:. We all mentioned that we noticed the hot guy who sat at the table across the room...This went on for almost two hours...

I was invited to Dorothy's house for a X-mas party on Friday the 13th :dry:. Dorothy works for a company whose population of gay male employees is way above average. She intends to invite some of them to this party of hers...:icon_bigg.

We shall see where this goes!

#1 greatwhale, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  2. UndercoverGypsy

Well that was an amusing read! Good for you, by the way.

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It would have been fun to be a fly on the wall listening to the three of you having a "gay old time" together. LOL

4. method

That ending gave me a good chuckle :lol::lol:

5. D43054

Awesome... You had to feel great!

6. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well done you !

("Dorothy" - indeed)

7. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I am a "friend of Dorothy" :grin:

8. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would have loved to sit across the table and listen in, and see Dorothy's and Cindy's reactions. :lol:

Well done. Friday the 13th might turn out to be a great day/evening. :slight_smile:

9. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Update:

I wrote to our gay friend (the one who lives out of town) about Friday night and he replied:

:grin:

10. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    GW: Look forward to reading the Friday 13th perty review.

Sale Gay Guy