1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just need some advice!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sedz99, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Sedz99

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok, so I came out to two of my closest friends last year, they were absolutely fine with it and I was a bit down but ok. I had a fall out with one of them and she ended up spreading around my secret and I went a bit depressed and over the top at hiding it. Since then I've told my closest friends, a teacher and my family but now I want to come out to everyone but I don't know if they already know. I keep on saying "You're coming out today/tomorrow/on Monday" but I keep on chickening out. I just nee something to sort of persuade me to come out to everyone because I'm getting all stressed out and depressed when I can't be who I am. Also I have really strong feelings for one of my best friends and I don't know whether or not I should tell him?

2. gaywill13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that a good opportunity will present itself. If this rumour is still going round, next time anyone asks you if you're gay, say yes. This will lead to more people knowing. I wouldn't tell your friend unless you know he's gay/bi and he is quite affectionate towards you. Start off by telling him you're gay and say it's strange as you like one of your closest friends, and if he says 'me' in a gruff way, say no, someone from outside school. If he says it surprised and kind of hopeful, say yes. Remember, you can always say 'joking, no it's this guy outside school'. I had this problem but I was glad I asked him whether he was gay or not because I thought he was, but he wasn't so ask him first. Oh, and if he's the kind of friend who would spread things, under no circumstances tell him. Hope this helps

3. Sedz99

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks!!