1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just came out…I think!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by walshy222, Nov 30, 2013.

1. walshy222

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone,

So basically I was out drinking last night with people from work. When I went home I was talking to one of my friends on the phone (rang him at like 4 in the morning when I was completely drunk) Woke up this morning and barely remember anything, even how I got home, but I think I told him I was gay. I am not even joking I really don't know if I told him or not I was that drunk. He is the type of guy who would not care anyway but I was talking to him today and he did not mention anything about it, now I really don't now if I did tell him or not. I don't want to come out right now and i actually kind of hope that I didn't tell him. Should I just leave it for now and see if he says anything to me? If I did tell him and don't mention it again I think that is weird too and he might feel awkward iswell! Kinda freaking out all day thinking about it :eusa_doh:

**Please don't lecture me on sensible drinking etc etc It was just a one off thing, I normally do not get that drunk! :lol:

2. Kreiger

Same thing happened to me when I got my wisdom teeth out and got a ride home...
    It might get less awkward after a while, but there is a good chance you didn't tell him, and if he doesn't care it won't matter, so its probably not a big deal.