1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Journey

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by izbule, Dec 2, 2013.

1. izbule

Hi Guys,

I have been an avid lurker of this site for the last three months. And what a depressive three months it has been. I can do nothing but explain. It all started when I began to question my sexuality, i had always "thought" that i could be or was scared of being gay. Petrified would be the word to use. I'm in university, and still have had these conservative idiotic thoughts in my head for years. It started when i was having sex with a girl and questioned, "Do i like this?". Did I? I read much of the content upon this page which enabled me to "see" where my eyes went upon relaxation and how to test my sexuality. During this time i had been suicidal, i had thought that i would never meet my family in an overseas land and converse with them in their language because of this "setback". However i found this in recent weeks to be simply a fallacy. All is dependent on YOU. Your choices can change the world. It is all about perception and image in this hedonistic society. You see, i took acid last week. A drug which I thought contained all evil. Apparently it aids the development of "good-thinking", "innovation" and "spontaneity". I actually found out this week that I'm not gay. Thats fine. Being gay, now i see is no setback either. Do not get trapped in a bigoted mindset which is based on pure hatred. You can do whatever makes YOU happy. If people dont like it, fuck them. They are close-minded and you, sir or madam, are open minded.

I hope you take this message with the MOST sincerity.

Love

Izbule

2. csm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi

While I have to agree about being open minded etc etc that is as far as I would go.

I certainly do not feel that taking acid or any any other substance is the best way to discover your true sexuality and certainly would not encourage any other readers to try it out.

I do however feel that you are either bi or gay and in very deep denial about it.If this is the case I think that your same sex attraction will return in time,especialy when you have a clear head.

Something makes me think that you will soon be back looking for advice on getting rid of same sex attraction,then in time wondering how to accept yourself as YOU.

3. izbule

I disagree. It was only a small feature of the last five years. I have always had a girlfriend and greatly enjoyed female company. I have ambitions to date a girl which i have known my entire life. I think your analysis was biased and you took judgement against my drug use or at least talked about it using negative connotations. I have a VERY clear head for the first time in years. I have been exercising, going to grab lunch and i know what I want. That was the point of this post. :slight_smile:

I hope someone finds it useful.