1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally accepted things.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Stillconfusedx, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Stillconfusedx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I guess I'm just writing this in the hope that it might help someone else who's struggling with accepting things??

Well when I first joined this page 8 weeks ago I was really confused, realizing that I now liked girls, well more that I always had but just didn't realize it. At the time I had no idea what to do, weather to act on it or not. I work away from home and was only home for a 10 week vacation. During this time I've pretty much completely accepted the fact that I like girls, I have lots of gay boy friends so we hang out in gay clubs a lot and I guess I was use kinda going with it? Met a few girls and got chatting etc. most of my close friends are fully aware of the fact that I've been hooking up with girls and no one was really shocked by it atall, I guess I never really have hidden the fact that I found girls attractive!! I'm still not ready to put labels on things as I don't know if I'll decide to go back to guys one day or not I just know that right now that's not what I want.

The only problem lies we the fact that my family still don't know, or they do but they don't want to. I'm not sure which?? I'm not really one to just come out and drop bombshells so I'd much prefer it if they asked me and I could just be like well yeah I like girls. So far there's been many hints dropped the main one being the fact that my friend mentioned me making out with a girl in front of my mum and I know she heard. But yet she still hasn't asked me? The only reason this is a problem is that I'm leaving in 11 days and won't be back for around 4 months and i kinda wanted it over and done with before I left :/ but I guess I'll always have the next time I'm home!!