1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out as transgender, TOMORROW!?!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by xAlexzanderx, Dec 2, 2013.

1. xAlexzanderx

Okay, so I'm 13 and I'm FTM. I found out that my aunt is totally cool with things like this, so I thought it'd be good to come out to her because I need someone to talk to, and she cool help me order a binder. I have a letter all written up about how I've been feeling for the past..while.. And how I trusted her and hopes she still loves me, etc.. Anyway yesterday I was fine with it no jitters or nothing.. But tonight I'm freaking out bad and nervous... Like in less then 24 hours ill be out... And it is nerve wracking how I feel... Does anyone have any advice or ways to calm down? :help: :eek: :eusa_doh:

2. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

Good luck, it takes a lot to come out.

3. Tayb24

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope, this is just pretty much what it is like. It get's easier though, but eventually it kinda plateaus. I still have a mini heart attack every time I come out to someone. When I came out to my mom at 18 (first person I came out to) I was an emotional wreck. I don't think I have ever cried so hard in my life, I was so fricken scared.

Best of luck, and it does get easier I swear!!