1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to someone as "Questioning"?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by thinker1992, Dec 3, 2013.

1. thinker1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey guys! Im kind of new, I see a lot of y'all giving good advice and I'd appreciate it if you could weigh in.

I'm debating whether or not to come out to one of my close girl friends as questioning, if that will ease my anxiety. I don't know if it's a good idea though, because I'm not sure I want to even come out as anything, then realize I'm not even bi or gay. Sometimes I think I'm gay because the thought of sex with guys turns me on. But I'm never attracted to them in real life...I've also fantasized about sucking D and bottoming, and found out I don't care for either in real life.

But sometimes with girls I can't get fully hard, even though I usually end up finishing. Also, I want a family one day. I just feel like people can tell I'm hiding something, I just don't even know what it is I'm hiding.

Until I was 20 I only fantasized about women. To this day i can only masturbate to images of women, and not men, if that's any type of indicator. Also, if it's been at least 5 days without any sexual release them women turn me on much more. But if not, I feel like I enjoy the idea of gay sex more.

But still, I think about my sexuality nearly every day. Idk if it's OCD or genuine latent homosexuality or something. Maybe I'm bi. One thing that makes me think so is that when I'm with a guy, I always wish he were a girl and when I'm with a girl, I always wish she was a guy.

So do I sound straight, gay, bi, or a selfish bastard lol? And should I come out as questioning? Did you guys ever have to do that?

2. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you have OCD if you didn't enjoy being with guys in real life.