1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ugh

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by girlonfire, Dec 9, 2013.

1. girlonfire

every time I decide "I'm gonna come out to so and so today" I get all confident but then when I come within five minutes of it I make up all these excuses on why I shouldn't and then I don't. :tears:

someone help me please :icon_sad:

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

There is no rush to come out; decide when you are ready or feel confident about it.

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you should come out by writing a letter to whom you want to come out to. Once you throw it into the mailbox, there is no turning back.

4. phoebe

Why don't you write a letter to your friend a put it in his/her locker? that was you cant get it out. you could also play truth or dare i think everyone asks this one who do you like. if you happen to like a member of the same sex then tell them

5. girlonfire

thanks for responses.

I've always felt that when the time came, I didn't want to come out over text/letter/whatever. I've done too many things over Facebook and it's just a way for me to hide behind technology. And my friends aren't exactly the "truth or dare" type :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think the only real way to attack this and feel better about being bi is actually telling someone in person, but how do I get over the huge wave of anxiety that comes when I have a shot?