1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Uggh* Relationships

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kibuki kid, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Kibuki kid

I have two problems:

1) I met this guy a few months ago and we started flirting, eventually things progressed. Then he said that his liking guys was just a phase and wanted to fool around with me, so i called it off because i wanted a real relationship. A week after that he said that he wanted to try to really be in a relationship with me, but he's so paranoid he wouldnt come close to me around my family (he dosent want to tell anyone he's curious). Then he ended it and gave me the classic "lets be friends". Now he's back and we've started fooling around again. We've talked and we really get along well and we like each other but cant keep up a conversation(we end up all over each other:icon_redf). i know it probably just a case of lust but just want it to be more.

2) I've know my bestfriend for over 5 years, we tell each other everything from his depprssion and cutting to my sexuality and crush on him. The thing is try as i may i cant get over him. He's a good person, but the second he's not around my imagination does some brushing up and he's mr. right. I need a way to totally distract myself from doing that:icon_bigg

...Help!!:icon_sad:

2. ColtonSmiths

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I honestly don't think you know how lucky you are to have someone to mess around with. I think that you should stick with it. They only want someone to mess around with while they can't trust other people. He'll come around...err... out... in time. If you stick with him, you'll probably end up with him. As for your best friend, if he's straight, there's not much you can do. I think I might actually love one of my good friends, but he's straight as well. I would stick with the guy who has a thing for you, I think it will pay off more in the long run.

3. Kibuki kid

Well the thing is he's assured himself that he's straight and that he's just going through a "phase" (yup! ironic to hear a teenager say that!). The thing is i dont think we have any deeper chemistry...i know im fortunate to be in this kind of situation but on the other hand it sucks knowing that there's nothing but physical attraction.