1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to tell my friend!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AlmostAlone, Dec 15, 2013.

1. AlmostAlone

My close friend told me she was Bisexual today ( i knew because she had told my best friend , whos also her bestfriend) by telling me stuff about her ex girlfriend and that she liked a boy but he didnt like her back.

We started having a really deep conversation about secrets and we told each other some secrets and, well i was trying to tell her im also Bi but when I was going to tell her she had to go to sleep because she had school tomorrow.

She said we shall continue the conversation tomorrow.

Should i just tell her fast? Im so nervous, ive never told anyone! I really want to tell her but i just cant'! :bang: ( it's by internet that we talk because she moved to the states )

Help! I know she will accept me but I keep getting "what if" thougths :eusa_doh:

I always think people will spill my secrets. GAH sorry, this post is a mess , english is not my first language. :lol:

2. phoebe

English is my first language and your better then me! if your friend is bisexual then she would probably be accepting. and if she tells your secrets you don't know them! (if they do know you then you have moved!) hope i helped!

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are the only person who knows if you are ready to tell her. Except for fear, it sounds like you are ready for her to know. You have to decide if you are ready to overcome the fear to tell her what you want her to know. Is your fear because you might be in some kind of physical danger? (you did not say where you are) Or is it just a general fear about being embarrassed to tell anyone you are at least partly gay? It is unlikely that you have to be concerned about her not being OK with it, given what you have said about her.