1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my bully for a brother?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by phoebe, Dec 15, 2013.

1. phoebe

My brother decided to chuck a mattress in my head and get my other brother to jump on it. knowing full well i get claustrophobic.
    FOR FUN.
    my mum does nothing about it.
    my dad is never here (divorced) and haven't seen him in two years
    how the HELL am i meant to come out to these people
    when i am 16 i will probably get kicked out (16 is the legal age to move out without parental consent).
    Please help!

2. lovely lesbian

Well that isn't nice I get why you can't come out to them if they are going to that do you are they are older then you? And doing when they know your claustrophobic is just plain nasty your mum should shout at them tell them to stop! I really hope when you do come out they don't kick you out good luck xxx

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tell your brothers that the next time they do something like that to you, you are going to call the police. Then do it. If you can't get your mom's attention, they will, and put her on notice that she is looking at a social services intervention if she doesn't step up and act like a parent.

Worry about coming out to them later, when you are older; they may have settled down by then anyway.