1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is She in denial?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lezbhonest, Dec 16, 2013.

1. lezbhonest

hi. There is this girl who i have been hooking up with for quite some time now, we are/were good friends as well... ( and she made all of the moves on me) and she has refused to say she is anything but straight ( which is fine by me if she isnt comfortable admitting it). THe main reason i think we became friends and she wanted to become so close to me was bc i told her ive been with guys and girls, then admitted i am a lesbian, and ever since then things took off for the past 8 months. We have been making out hardcore, sleeping(just sleeping) and cuddling together, etc. After we would wakeup and have some deep convos she would say like " ur right we are all just human" etc etc. And when drunk screamed "Woo LGBT" " WOOHOO LGBT".... then other times says "IM CONFUSED/// but no im so straight I am SO comfortable with who i am....but IM CONFUSED BC ive never done what we do with another girl before...!" etc. She gets openly jealous when other people hit on me, etc and it is so clear there are feeelings there on both of our ends..... however recently she has been distant and avoiding me and using tons of defense mechanisms and projecting her gay thoughts onto other ppl calling them gay ( when they arent).... and tried telling me that she knows i have sooo many feelings for her ( even when i told her no ).. She has been distant and "seeking the Lord"... well now things have really exploded bc she is freaking out and being distant kinda refusing to hang out with me. it seems she is heavily conflicted. but yah she said like " I KNOW YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME I AM NOT AN UNDERCOVER LESBIAN I AM SO CONFIDENT WITH WHO I AM ETC ETC" trying to blame me for everything that has happened ( when she made all the moves for the past like 8 months we have been making out hardcore, etc. Lollll soooo..... what is your advice on how to deal with somebody who is in such deep denial and using so many defense mechanisms?? ( and do you think that is the case here?)... and did you or anyone you know ever act like this?? thanks ( btw i am a lipstick lesbian)

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Denial is not just a river and clearly this chick is in denial the sad part is there are lots of chicks out there like her , I've heard of one who still calls herself straight but refuses to refer to herself as bi but admits that she loves having sex with women and has done it tons of time . I don't blame them really I blame society for making everyone feel they have to be straight to be worth something or not be discriminated against or not want to disappoint mommy or daddy .

#2 stocking, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013