1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out Again

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by angel626, Dec 16, 2013.

1. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So when I was 15 I came out my whole family that I was gay. I never told them that I was confused and unhappy in regards to my gender. Now the way I feel about my gender and the general confusion has become to much to handle on my own. I'm 19 now and I want to stop hiding behind this facade of being happy; I walk around laughing and smiling while deep down I feel so lost and scared. I just don't know how to approach my family with this when I'm still so confused.

So how do I explain to my family that I'm confused, uncomfortable, and miserable with my gender? I'm not sure what I want or what I'm expecting but what I do know is that I hate how the thought of being a guy is so comforting to me.

2. JGirl6891

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    angel,

i'd wait until you sort out things within yourself first before letting your family know. you shouldn't have to put a time stamp on when you want to tell them about this . . . take your time1 because when your ready to tell them, you want to be able to tell them with confidence and be able to safe guard your heart in case they say negative things to you.

so i'd say, hold off on telling them. take it easy. a better time will come up for you to tell them.