1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused asian

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tbomb, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Tbomb

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a 21 y.o Asian.a lot of people thinks I am a man whore and sleep with girls regularly. Truth is I've never slept with a girl before because I'm scared I might not be able to perform. I recently accepted that I like guys. Since that realization, I'm slowly more okay with letting people know. But only to those who I've just met (usually at bars). I catch myself thinking about telling some of my close friends but chicken out after thinking it through. But with my Asian culture I don't think I can ever let my family know. They might under stand but I just feel like they'll still be disappointed. My close friends will deff understand but I still don't want to let them know. I've been told that if I'm might still be interested in girls, then I should wait till I figure it out. But I feel like I'm missing out on my college experience by not letting it out. Advice?

2. Emberblaze

Hey there, Tbomb, my first word of advice is this: don't let anyone ever tell you what gender you're interested in.

Do you feel any attraction to girls?
    Do you feel any attraction to guys?

If you answered yes to both of those, which one is the STRONGER attraction? I'd advise you to pursue the gender that you're more interested in and just let whatever happens happen.

(I know this isn't like, 100% the best advice, but I'm on the verge of fallin asleep... If I get back to you tomorrow, i can give much better advice ^^)