1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Venting

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by allalone1141, Jun 20, 2008.

1. allalone1141

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A space to vent your bad relationships/nonrelationships, whatever.

Here's Mine:

I really like this girl. She's a year younger than me and I met her a few weeks ago. She's just incredibly gorgeous (Not even exaggerating) and has the best eyes and the cutest laugh ever.

Yesterday I sent her a brief comment on MySpace asking how she was doing, etc. and when I got on today I noticed that she had been online, and had deleted it without replying. She's never given any sign that she doesn't like me other than that, but we barely know each other. We hang out with different people and don't really talk. So it could be that she just doesn't like me and never was able to show that.

I don't know. It's really painful though! I went out on a limb sending that and this is what I was afraid of!

:tears:

2. Trumpetplyer23

Hi, and welcome to EC! I'm the resident trumpet player.

Myspace is such a weird place. I mean, I just joined and I'm kind of weirded out by somethings on there.

I did something similar to you, I commented my friend whom I used to like, with a simple "hey what's up".

The difference is she hasn't been online or deleted it.

My advice to you. Send her a private message, just ask her whats up. Some people don't like to hold conversations through the comment area. Everyone can see that. Also, some people don't even read comments, they just delete them. Don't assume anything until you know it

Good luck!

PM me if you need more support.

3. allalone1141

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks! I feel better! I'll wait a few days and then message her. Nice to meet you! I like Empty Closets, it makes me feel more "normal". I haven't came out to anybody yet, so it's like I have a big secret. I feel better after I've left. Look forward to hearing that trumpet! =)

#3 allalone1141, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  4. sexyalex

Greetings and Thank you for joining our little-big Closet family :grin:

I first of all want to start off by saying i think u are probebly being a bit over your head. YES, it may sound harsh but shit happens and u can never tell. The first thing u do is look at the possibilities of why she would not reply (before resorting to her not likeing you). :dry:
    Secondly, put yourself in her position. Did you leave your name? was your Avatar clear and atriculate as to who you were? Did she send a reply but somehow it got lost in cyberspace? was it even her online or was it someone else who just borrowed her computer and she had to make a quick sign out and maybe forgot to reply, vise versa; etc. You see, it's machine love and anything could happen. So look at it this way, try again...see what happens :slight_smile:

Secondly, if u may...and u do not know her personaly. It's time for the next time you see her to go up to her and PROPERLY introduce yourself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

so...
    how does that sound. Make any sence? :wink:

5. -Michael-

Theres this lad a year younger than me in school.

He acts really camp and anyone would just presume he was gay.

But he says hes not. I got a message in my turth box (on myspace) asking me if i was gay comment back...(im guessing he meant reply to it) around about the same time he added me.

Im not out yet. But i would love to just say yes.
    It pisses me off that he could be gay and he could tell me and maybe have someone to talk to but im too much of a faggot to admit anything....

another thing...

Theres this ginger fucking slag who told me best friend "i know why he said you know everything, he's gay isnt he" okay the bitch is right...but no need to buzz of her nipples haha

vented...i need to phone a friend chris...
    but ill wait until we've asked the audience.

Any advice on the first venting :slight_smile:

6. allalone1141

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh dear. Well, I'm sorry. You COULD take a chance and say something. Then again, you could turn the question around...Say: "Are you gay?" But that might not work.

7. Trumpetplyer23

I do hope you stick around.We're here to help.

My friend accepted my comment, but didn't comment me back. So I'm sending her a private message. I'm pushy sometimes :slight_smile:.

8. allalone1141

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't know. I just don't want it to be obvious. After all, she's straight (UGH) so I'm trying so, so hard to get over her. It's HARD! Good luck with your friend. She's online now and it's taking a lot of restraint to chill out and not do anything.