1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lol, that's what they wanted!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Jun 20, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Once upon a time, while I was dreaming away (no thanks to exhaustion after doing stupid crappy assignments)... out of the blue, I remembered my parents told me that, "If you get a girl, then you will forget about boys...and c'mon, it's a phase! Your fantasies!"

Immediately I sniggered at this thought.

Hell, I have almost 2 girl crushes, and 2 (and also anoter 2 almost) guy crushes. I was like halfway crushing over 2 girls when I was 19-21 and crushing over a guy in my 2ndary school for a few more years! What makes them think that I'm still fantasizing??

And my ma begged to get myself a girl as quick as possible, and my pa afraid of me "turning into gay" because i like guys. Lol, I wish I could say I like both there... but all they told that is all the other shit like Adam and Eve story...:roflmao::roflmao:

Also, right now I don't feel like getting a girl partner. Not now, or not later. I'm hunting for a guy partner. Do that make me 100% gay ? Nope. Because I still like girls. (*hug*)

2. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My mom was drunk once and she started randomly hitting me saying "You're not gay!" making a fuss about things. Oddly, I have done nothing to even show her that I like guys. I wonder what gave her the idea :confused:

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I sometimes wonder the same thing. There are more parents who suspect their children than one might think - several times, I've caught family members doing and saying things they wouldn't do unless they thought I was gay. And I get the girlfriend question A LOT. So do you have a girlfriend yet? Are you looking for one? Any girls at school you like? No, no, no.

4. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    omg I really hate that. :dry:

Parents sometimes don't get the bisexual thing. I don't see why, though. People are funny :eusa_eh:

5. nickmc

Lol that is funny. How can it possibly be a phase if your at the point of telling them! :lol:

I agree that often parents know more than we reckon. I think my parents (or mum at least) knows/suspects that I'm gay. She NEVER brings up me not having a girlfriend (and only ever having one) & kinda just avoids the topic... sigh. She'll be fine tho I reckon once I finally tell her.