1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel sick.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BigGayBear, Dec 20, 2013.

1. BigGayBear

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A few nights ago I was introduced to this very nice trans-woman who unfortunately had a boyfriend. Last night he broke up with her and she asked me out. She is beautiful and can cook, she is kind and must be attracted to me because she asked me out. Although I technically came out a year ago she's the first non-ciz (did I spell that right?) girl I have dated and my brother is upset, I told my mom but she couldn't talk at the time. I feel sick. I don't think it will work out but I went to bed with a smile on my face which is nice because I have been battling severe depression for months to the point where I had to withdraw from school. It's so much more complicated than that though. She wants a LTR and I don't right now. I want to cry. I don't know what to do. That's it for now. This feels like the true coming out. I hate it. It was so easy being bi when all i dated was ciz-woman. I can only hope all goes well right? thanks for the support - BGB

2. Young Gun

Young Gun Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh.
    This sounds like a tough situation for you...
    I'm just going to say;
    She won't push you into anything you don't want to do.
    This is all the advice I can give, but;
    Just talk to her.