1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't do this anymore

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dray7, Dec 23, 2013.

1. dray7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area but I couldn't really think of a better place to put it. Sorry if it needs to be moved or anything. But, just as the thread says, I just can't do this anymore. I can't keep lying to my friends and family but I just can't bring myself to tell them either. This is pretty redundant, I mean, you can see all of my info over to the left. But I'm coming out to all of you. I am a girl and I like guys AND girls. I'm bisexual. *takes a deep breath* okay, that wasn't so bad. I feel a little better now, actually.

2. AKTodd

Hi There, Welcome to EC!

There are quite a few bisexual folks here and quite a few people around your age. I'm sure some of them will be along in a bit to say "Hi" as well. If the moderators want to move the thread to another part of the forum, they just will. No big deal, really:slight_smile:

As you get used to coming out, whether online, in a letter, in person, or whatever, it does tend to get easier and make you feel better the more you do it. Keep up the good work, but only at whatever pace you're comfortable with, of course. In the meantime, folks here are always willing to talk.

Take care,

Todd

3. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Congratulations!!!!

4. Avi123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i can relate, im still coming out,im 13 BTW, but once your done, and the world knows, you'll feel free at last!
    good luck:slight_smile:

#4 Avi123, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  5. Sully

Don't worry :slight_smile:... Well maybe try to distract yourself. For the first time ever, I got to the point at which I can't do it either. It's so hard. I'm not going to hide myself because I'm afraid of what others think. I'm going to write a letter to my mum this week and let it all out.

So just know. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!