1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im gay but I need help!!! please.....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by imscared13, Dec 24, 2013.

1. imscared13

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Im a 26 year old female and I have a beautiful little boy. I have always been attracted to girls since I was 6 years old. A girl was my first kiss. When I was in hs. I fell in love with my best friend and we had sex. She did it more for experience and I did it because I actually cared. After that I decided maybe im just confused. I joined the military got married had a baby and divorced five years later due to infidelity on his part and abuse physical and mental. Even while we were married I fantasized about woman. I love woman. It even goes as far as I don't get turned on by straight sex. Here's my issue. Now im with a man I love him he's nice. He has a little boy who calls me mommy we have been together for a year and my feelings have been growing stronger for woman. To be and love what I've always really loved. I don't know what to tell him and am I actually gay or am I just freaking out im scared. I need advice now!!!!!!!!! Help me......

2. AKTodd

Hi, Welcome to EC!

I'm afraid your particular situation is outside my area of expertise. However, EC has an entire section devoted to folks who are coming out 'later in life' and many of them are, or have been, in your situation.

One or more of them will probably be along, but to speed things up a bit, I'd suggest introducing yourself over on the LGBT Later in Life subforum and explaining your situation or posting a link to this thread. I'm not sure how much the Xmas holiday will impact traffic here so it may take a little longer than normal to get a response. Hang in there and I'm sure folks will be happy to talk with you.

Take care(*hug*)

Todd

3. SaikuKitsune

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it is a very tough situation for both of you, and take everything I say with a grain of salt because I don't have much experience with relationships.

There is no easy way to say this but you have an important choice to make...

You could live unhappily and bottle up your desires, which I wouldn't recommend.
    You could mention your feelings subtly to him and... honestly straight men are more likely to accept your feelings, though, this route could end up with jealousy and personal issues.
    Or you could be frank... but... that could end badly.

I say listen to what comes up, people here probably have better advice than I do..