1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel Really Bad

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by phoebe, Dec 25, 2013.

1. phoebe

I feel really bad :frowning2:.

Before I say anything i will give you some background information. My family is split in half; my Dad, Older Sister (Chloe), Nephew (Ted), Older Brother (Joe) and Brother in Law (James) live in England. My Mum, My Step-Dad (Shane), Older Sister (Maisie), Younger Brother (Finlay who i suspect might be at least Bisexual But only 11), Younger Sister (Tabitha), My Younger Brother (Phoenix) and I (Phoebe) Live in Australia. We moved to Australia last year. I dislike all of my family except Maisie because she is just like me (NOT GAY AS FAR AS I AM AWARE OF).

I stopped talking to Joe a year ago on the 30th of December because he would phsically and verbally abuse me. A couple of weeks ago i stopped talking to Chloe. I have to talk to me Dad.

Shane treats the youngest like gold (they're his kids) and Finlay and I like nothing.
    My Mum doesn't care.
    Maisie is at work all the time (she is 18)

When i have my stuff sorted when i finish University(i Finish school at 16/17(they might be putting me up a year) and that and have my own place sorted (without them knowing) i will come out to them it is a 3/4 year wait but i am willing to do that.

I want them to kick me out so I never have to see them again. Or act homophobic.

I feel really bad about this because other people have no choice and their parents (who they love) reject them/disown them/kick them out.

But to be honest, i really want it to happen.
    I feel really bad though.

2. Dexter Colton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't feel bad about. It's a hard life some of us live and sometimes you just want to take a break. I agree there have been sometimes when I wanted to leave my house to. But I stuck with my family even if it was bad, they were still my family, and I love them. However I can't tell you what you can or cannot do just remember they are your family

Stay in there
    -Dex

3. sanguine

you're still young, and you still have a few years till you finish school, so dont worry about it too much.

stuff like this is a very heavy burden to carry, and most of us have been through this too or are thinking about it at the moment.

you just keep your head up phoebe, there are happier days to come.