1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family>>>love<<< Read!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Trent13, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Trent13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    on the weekend that has just pasted i relied how much i was loved and how much family means.. Just before you start to think about it no i have not told the family that im gay but i was at my dads last weekend and our cousins where up.. which was ok but Marty my uncle he does not normally come up but he wanted to meet chris (dads girl friend) and he drinks a hell of a lot..And sometimes intimidates other people to drink more..So chris drank a lot as well..By the end of the night when we where finally going home..My sister sinead was very keen to get home so she walk ahead of me dad and chris so dad speed up to her and they where chatting where as i was with chris and i had to help her a lot because she was soo pissed off her face that she getting very friendly... At one stage she could hear music and she stop in the middle of the road (we where always walking on the road) and she said something like "oh someone's listening to music..Lets go to the music" and im like no chris homes this way..i had to keep helping her because she kept goiung to fall over. then when we go further down the read she did fall over.. And im helping her up asking is she was ok...Did she need any help?I help her up and all the way she going its ok its ok.. But clearly things wh ere not so i was helping her keeping her balance and stuff..And that happen a few times
    im going yeah we will be ok.. then a little bit down the road she fell over and this time she lost
    her braclet so we where roilling around on the groud looking for it and then she found it... then
    im like ok we need some help so i keep asking for her phone..(because i didnt have any credit on my
    phone) so when she did give me her phone i was going to call my father who had just go home..i had
    a mentle blank..i would never forget me dads number its the easiest thing ever and i had forgot
    it.. because i was so worried and scared for her.. so i got my phone out and got dads number and
    called him up..he said that he would bee there soon...OMG he ran the whole way..now thats a lot for
    my dad lol but by that time i had got her up and got her sitting on a brick fence that was near
    by..So we held her hand and helped her all the way home..She was happy with that.. Well i wou8ld
    guess because she was saying stuff like oh this is nice i have my 2 boys beside helping me
    out..ect..

So when we got home she sat down for a little bit and then she wanted a smoke so i went and helped
    her then i went and washed my hands and face to wake my self up.. When i got back out there she was
    thanking me so much and she started crying because she had never had family like us then i said
    something that got her crying..i say that she was family now and we have to help out family..
    She had never had family to help her out..No one .. she had never been able to have such a great
    time with family.. with grant perants..

So i was really touch to be her family..And now i really looking forwards to our home warning to
    our new house... Where memories are made ..

Sorry it was long..(*hug*)

2. crimsonarcher

how touching!
    :slight_smile:
    and it wasn't too long!

3. Trent13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks..WOW you can read fast..:dry:frowning2:&&&)(!):tears::smilewave