1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to one person

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by transational, Dec 27, 2013.

1. transational

Okay, two actually. I just recently had my first pre-op TS experience. One I did not like at all, but the other I was more comfortable with and was able to tell her I just find TS very attractive because they're feminine but they still have a cock. It's like best of both worlds.

I asked her if I was gay, and she said no.

I don't know if I ever really need to come out that I'm attracted to TS? Or if I find a girl that I like (cis or trans) I think I'd just hang out with her and whatever happens, happens.

But it just felt so right what we did. (It was my first TS experience, and also the first penis penetration in me... luckily she wasn't too thick. And it was a very pleasant first time!)

And I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to be talking, but I just felt like I needed to say something as I don't really have anyone else to say it to.

Bye for now

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you for sharing your experience, it must have been very exciting!

Whether you need to "come out" as to your sexual preference, that is entirely up to you and your circumstances. It is generally better to be open, but in this case, I would consider it neutral (in terms of any societal consequences) whether you come out or not.

3. Chlo98

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well done :slight_smile:

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually completely understand where you come from. Congratulations on taking that step.