1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

public displays of affection

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Samus610, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Samus610

My two friends, Adam and Tayler, have been dating for a couple weeks and they're a great match. But their public displays of affection are too much. It started on saturday. It was my birthday party and I invited all my friends. At around 8:30 pm we started playing apples to apples(which is a great game). I look towards them and see them making out on my couch! What the hell! You don't :***: makeout on someones couch! Especially infront of everyone else! They did this infront of my parents earlier. We have this inclosed porch and on one wall are three windows that look into my parents room. We have a leather couch right next to the windows. From what my mother told me, Adam and Tayler started at it again. And Adam looked right at my parents and still kept going. They were so disgusted they pulled down the shades. Anyway, I thought I was the only one who saw it but obviously everyone else did but I guess they ignored it. My stepdad saw it too when he walked into the kitchen, that's when they stopped. They need to get a room. And they did it yesterday at Adam's graduation party, infront of me, my boyfriend and Adam's friend Steve-O. It's like, one minute were watching the Matrix and the next I look over and they going at it like rabbits! You don't :***: do that! I don't even do that with my own boyfriend! There is a line when it comes to public affection and they crossed it a long time ago. I think its great that they love eachother so much but do it somewhere else! I don't want to have to witness their makeout sessions everytime I'm around them. It makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. After the movie Steve-O, Jason and I talked about it for like 2 minutes when we didn't know where they were. I said "Maybe their in Adam's room have another makeout session." You don't have to respond to this I just needed to vent.

2. Andrew

If I were you.. I would approach the taylor and tell her that she is doing a little bit TO MUCH in front of you.. Maybe just give her a notice or something.. Have a talk with both of them!

-Luis

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If they're going at it at a public function, it's usually fairly easy to shame them a bit into breaking it up. For instance, at Adam's graduation, you could've said, "So...did you just invite us over to watch you two make out?" Don't be snippy - say it with a smile. They'll take the hint. :slight_smile:

Lex