1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to come out to someone you have crush on ?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by man dolen, Dec 28, 2013.

1. man dolen

Hello, thanks to Christmas holiday, I have plenty of time to think. So there's this guy, and he's just perfect( chubby, cute, a bit childish, smart,...) and I 80% sure that he's gay/bi.

When I talk about girls he always try to change a subject. And way he talks to girls is just weird, it's like watching 2 girls talk.
    Once, we were talking about some personal stuff like family... and I asked him if he's gay, he said yes, but my friend was near and she heard it so he started laughing, which was really confusing for me.

I was thinking about this a lot. After holiday a want to come out to him, and tell him that I like him. But I don't know how. :frowning2:

Can anyone give me some advice ? please.
    I don't want to fuck this up.

2. Nikky DoUrden

First let me say GOOD LUCK to you - you're going to do something I was too shy to do when I was young ! (*hug*)
    Sorry that I can't give advice about that but I just want to strength you about doing it, and i'm sure wiser people will give you suggestions soon :slight_smile:

3. man dolen

I really appreciate your support. (*hug*)

I'm really afraid that he might not have same feeling for me, but I just need to tell him.

4. Pat

Pat

Well, you're starting in the right mindset. Wanting to come out to him, regardless of the consequence. I think you should take it a step at a time. I would say that you should first.. come out to him. And then let the dialogue happen. That will tell you whether he's gay or straight (maybe) or it'll at least give you an idea about how he's going to take it. A lot of time, you never have to tell someone you're interested in them. They can tell.. so it could go without saying. The best way to know if he's gay is to just be out yourself. And just try to analyze his response. Or maybe just ask him if he's ever felt similar. And if so, if he's ever felt that way about you. :slight_smile: Good luck.

5. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I couldn't have said it better. First come out; then tell him how you feel about him; if he says he is gay too, go with the flow.

6. man dolen

Thank you guys. At least now I have idea how I'll do it.