1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New crush but i don't know what to do??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kanaya Lalonde, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Hello friends :slight_smile: so update on everything is that I have told my best friend and she was as awesome as possible (she told me she had a feeling it was coming) anyway so now I have a new question... How would I go about having a relationship with a girl without being out to my parents? Like just having a super close "friendship" until I'm ready for them to know?

Because I have a crush on this girl who is bi, and we only met a little while ago (my best friend is her friend) but I dunno I think we just click, and she also doesn't know I'm bi, so any advise on how we can go from this to holding hands and secretly kissing would be the bomb.

2. Dexter Colton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello again
    I'd say its okay. As long as your willing to fight if your family finds out. As for your friend. If she doesn't know your bi then we got a problem. You're going to have to tell her about you being bi sometime if you want to date her. As for advice, take it slow if you just met. It's early in your relationship. Ask an Qs you have and I will try my best to answer them

Best of luck
    -Dex