1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whores

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Geist, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Geist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I for one cannot stand them. Now I know that there are plenty of straight guys that are whores but for some reason all of the gay people I know are total whores. I don't know maybe it is just where I live but it's just driving me crazy.

The first gay person I met didn't seem like a whore at first but after talking to some of the gay people who I know now (complete whores) they told me they knew him and that he is a total whore and that many of them have slept with him.

Then after my first boyfriend dumped me another gay guy (I'll just call him Jake) started flirting with me and we hung out for a day. During that day he flirted with me and pushed me a bit, but I made it clear that I wasn't going to do anything with him because I hardly knew him. Later that week I told him that I liked him and he said he didn't want to be with me. He told me it was because he just had a gut feeling.

Just a few days ago I meet a guy whom I have a crush on right now. (Currently the only non whore gay I know, but hey he might be one only time will tell) We were talking last night about past relationships and he brought up a very shameful fling he had. Apparently the guy influenced him to making out and wanted to go further but he put the brakes on. The next day the guy calls him and tells him he just wanted someone to sleep with and didn't want a relationship. Interestingly enough I found out it was Jake and he was trying to do the same thing with me.

I just wish weren't so many gay whores they is driving me crazy. :bang:

2. mUsIcFrEaK92

mUsIcFrEaK92 Guest

I only saw one gay whore in my life. There's not alot of gay people where i live so idk.

3. Blaz

Blaz Guest

That's what I see a lot too. Guys and girls. Soo many people are obsessed about se, and it's not good. . .it's their life.

4. Blaz

Blaz Guest

5. s5m1

To each their own. I am not going to judge anyone. They can live their life, and I will live mine. I spent too many years judging myself and others about being gay. No longer. If some people want to sleep around and it makes them happy, that is their business, and I am not going to judge them. Life is too short.

6. Willywilly92

Willywilly92 Guest

well its kinda weird but im a whore with girls but not with boys. ive gone pretty damn far with lots of girls but i have never done anyhting with a guy but i like guys more than i like girls. idk im confused

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why are they driving you crazy? They like sleeping with a lot of guys. You don't. If someone applies pressure, say "I like to know my guys before I sleep with them, and I like to be an exclusive thing." They should all back off when they hear that.

Lex

8. Geist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I guess I need to rephrase what I am saying. I understand that some people chose to live there lives chasing pleasures of sex. And I don't really have a problem with that. But many of them try to dupe people into sleeping with them. Believe me several people have tried to use me. Take my ex for example he says he wants to take it slow then he ends up dumping me after a month because I still wanted to wait before having sex, and he told me himself after the break up he was "just looking for someone to screw".

9. Malchik89

Its cuz some people just flat out dont believe in love. They hate relationships because theres the fighting, the pain, the sadness, etc.. So they like to just hook up with random guys, so that there only needs to be pleasure, and none of the painful emotional stuff that sadly comes with relationships.

But yeah, you're situation is horrible and that your was a complete douche, but idk i mean like yeah i was just giving a reason as to why some guys would rather whore it up and be committed.

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your ex isn't a whore, then. He's a lying asshole. There's a difference. :slight_smile:

Lex

11. sexyalex

oh my:eek: darling isn't 'Whore" harsh bit of a word *looks around to see if any U.F.V-unidentified flying vegtable*:grin:

ok but really calm down, i think ur mixing the terms interchangably and u shouldn't those words are too harsh to.
    To clarify, (and i hope this makes u feel better*stop head banging*)...well, a whore is someone who would sleep with anyone.
    while...a Slut, is somone who sleeps with everyone.

your bf..which is reeeeeealllly ironic that almost everyone here who has a guy problem always call their ex's "Jake" is it like a popular US name or something? cuz here it's "Tom, Dick or Harry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:"
    Anyways, as i was saying, your ex bf is a slut, not a whore...he is not qualified to be in that bracket, a whore is of mild promiscuity and ur ex sounds like a bit of a sell out. TO HELL i call myself a whore and i havn't even had sex yet! but u get the point!:eusa_doh:

Moving on...i beleive the correct term for straight men are not "whore" it's "pig", yes dear...pig. :lol: and small world small world, if u were shocked for any second when u found out the guy ur seeing now was dumped by ur ex i am dissapointed in you, i am just a 3rd party and i wasn't thrilled at all...totally pridictable; and i don't mean to sound like a prick but i hope u don't use this "flig" and judge the guy your idk...seeing now? if i can put it that way...
    ..wait are u dateing him or u guys just friends?:eusa_eh:

Fineally! i just want u to know that i think ur judgement on the guys in ur community is just a bit strong, you sound confident saying what ur saying and I am sure the vast majority are not like that and even thus many may be horny son of a bitches i am sure there are lots or horny ones that has a heart. And to conclude, never u ever be intimidated by society, i can understand u going crazy about most the gays u know being "whores" but don't let it stop u on finding the right guy; just be strong, don't give in and give respect when respect is due.
    afterall, it's 4 things that makes the world revolve: Money, fashion, technology and respect:thumbsup:

respectfuly yours(*hug*)
    -Alex.

#11 sexyalex, Jun 24, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  12. Louise

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh: I thought you meant whores as in prostitutes... my bad.

Well in a way you have proven to yourself that you were right to wait and not give into pressure. It is always better to be sure about the person you are about to hop into bed with and to know what you are looking for in that relationship... just sex or something longer lasting?

Trust in yourself, in your gut feelings and when YOU feel ready and the guy has shown you that he is more interested in you than just your body then you can go as far as you feel comfortable with.

I think you have just meet a bunch of ***holes, that they are gay is purely incidental, we have as many of them in the straight world, just listen to girls talking amongst themselves!

Hang on in there, you will find a good one, there are plenty out there but sometimes you do have to look really hard.

13. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm fifteen and in High School, think of how many up-and-coming ones I see. The only problem I have is the stereotype that all gay men are crazy sex addicts. Margaret Cho has a bad habit of pushing that stereotype, but it's already everywhere...

14. Louise

I hear what you are saying but everyone likes sex. Teenagers seem to have a particularly hard time of it because of raging hormones and lack of stable relationships so it is easier just to go bed hopping, either because that is what you want or pretend to want for lack of something better.

Not everyone is like this, straight or gay guys do seem to spend the better part of their waking day thinking about sex but that doesn't make them sex crazed, just guys (hey don't want to offend anyone out there girls can be pretty obsessed as well but we tend to be a bit more discrete about it).

Don't let it get you down, everyone has their own way of seeing their lives and moral standards, just wait until you find someone who shares your outlook and morals... that's about all you can do.

15. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A gay male teenager who likes sex is a whore.
    A female teenager who likes sex is a slut.
    A male teenager who likes sex is a stud.

Lex

16. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tend to think of it as her making fun of the stereotype because she's playing to an audience that is quite aware that it is just a stereotype, but I suppose it all depends on your interpretation.

Of course with that logic, you could also say she pushes a lot of racial stereotypes, when really I think she's subverting them.

17. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

It's the same where I am. A lot of the gay guys I know are whores. None of them seem to be interested in a meaningful relationship. That explains why I'm single. :dry:

My health teacher had a good explanation for it. With a heterosexual relationship, the woman usually is the one who decides how much sex goes on. The man, therefore, has to woo her and treat her well in order to have sex with her. But in a gay relationship, none of that gets in the way. Since there's nothing to block the libidos, many gay male teens do turn into whores. It's quite unfortunate, because it's easy to become a whore, but hard to un-become one.

18. sexyalex

Tell me about it Lex!

i always wondered why straight men who have sex with all the girls get praises as if they are some "god" and females who have sex with just one guy is seen as a slut :dry:

what's up with that?:eusa_eh: