1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really, really nervous

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by insomniak, Jan 1, 2014.

1. insomniak

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Right, I'm out to the people that matter to me. Anyone else can accept me or put their walking shoes on and head the other direction. But, I'm so nervous. In a couple days I go out in more masculine clothing and go clothes shopping...in the men's and boy's department. I have no problem being out or being noticed as gay (this is a good thing) but I'm still nervous. Plus, in a week and a half I'm going clubbing dressed the same in a straight club. Terrified!! Anybody have experience with this or maybe be able to offer reassurance and advice.

2. baby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't worry about what the world thinks. You are your own person and you are loved. Everyone has struggles, everyone gets insecure, but that shouldn't stop us from being who we are and being good and enjoying God's creation. So you go out and you represent the wonderful and confident person that is inside you, and if anyone frowns at you, you smile big enough for the both of you!

3. lovely lesbian

I agree doesn't matter what other people you are who are like you said your out to people that matter to you so stuff what the rest of the world thinks