1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are we both flirting?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lolo sime, Jun 25, 2008.

1. lolo sime

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :icon_redf
    I dont flirt but when i was talking to my best friend/crush on the phone, i was picking on her because she does it with me. i was joking about how she text message me early in the moring about her job and that how she pokes me just because. she laugh the whole time i was teasing her. she was saying back "because bunny (nick name she gave me) its funny to pick on you. i should call at 5 in the moring just to piss you off" i joked "oh yeah it so fun to piss me off why dont you put that on your myspace page saying your hobbies is to piss off your best friend" she laugh out load. it kept going about other things. but to me it felt like we were flirting and teasing one another. but i couldnt tell if it was. (both girls both bi curious and confused lol)

2. Trumpetplyer23

...To me, it sounds like a bit of both. Although, it varies from person to person.

It sounds like fifty-fifty to me because I do that kind of stuff alot with my friends and I don't flirt with them. But I also joke around a lot with people I have a crush on...

I hope that helped :slight_smile:!