1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since I'm bi...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Jun 25, 2008.

1. darkestknight

... so, I like girls and guys.

But nowadays... I don't feel like courting girls, but I still like and love girls.

And... nowadays, I feel like courting guys more than girls, but I'm not still 100% gay on that one.

Am I switching sides or am I still bi?

Or, best of all, I don't have to label myself.

Some of my friends and even my parents actually urged me to get a girl... but I don't feel like it now. I'll sort of... delay this thing.:roflmao:

2. Trumpetplyer23

You don't have to label yourself. I went through this myself last week. You still like and love girls and you still like and love guys right? Then, TAH-DAH you're bi.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! There is definitely no rush in labeling yourself. It is quite normal to go through a number of feelings and it is all part of you trying to figure out who you are. Don't be afraid to explore the new feelings that you have. It is possible that you have feelings for males and females but at different levels. You will figure it out over time.

4. darkestknight

Yeah, and that's why I just labeled myself, "Straight and Gay". I can be whatever I like. Woohoo.

Just now, my coursemates told me, "I know you are straight, just you are confused..."

I lol'ed at that. I'm not confused at ALL. :slight_smile:

5. Uncertain

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yep, don't label yourself. Just go with your feelings. That could mean different times you could like girls or guys more or not feel attracted to anyone at all. Usually people like to have a label to define what we are to know ourselves better, but really these labels only offer meaningless constraints and are quite artificially constructed because no one will fit perfectly in them. So yep, screw labels, go with whatever.

6. StraightGayGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    LAbels = bad. You are who you know you are, if you liek both genders then you do, no biggie.