1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, I need help...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mymannyman, Jan 2, 2014.

1. mymannyman

Hello EC,

My name is Matt and I knew I was gay from when I was quite little, about nine or ten years old; but sadly I am now an adult and I am still fully in the closet. I had plans to come out when I was out of high school but I am having second thoughts and want to do it sooner. Please anyone help! I know I am being quite upfront about this, but i feel as if I have no where to go.

---------- Post added 2nd Jan 2014 at 07:58 PM ----------

Maybe should of posted this is "Coming out advice" but, oh well

2. willycubed28

Hey there Matt. Trust me I know what you are going through. You need to come out when you are ready. Do not rush it. You already know who you are. I am 28 years old and I am not totally out to everyone either. It has to be your timing. Not anyone else's.

3. mymannyman

Thank you for the reply, I just feel like I need to tell someone close to me in order for me to feel at peace with myself. I feel like I am ready, I really do, I'm just terrified.
    Thank you :slight_smile:

4. willycubed28

Then if you want to tell someone who is close to you then by all means do it. I know you are terrified, but just trust your own instincts. That's all you have to go on. Follow your own heart man.

5. mymannyman

Again thank you soooooo much!! This has helped me a lot! I took this to heart! I wish you luck throughout your life! Thanks again.

6. willycubed28

Well, this doesn't have to be the last time we talk. If you ever need to talk, I am here. I know what you are going through, and you are not alone.

7. mymannyman

It feels really great to have someone to talk to... Again I am very grateful!

8. willycubed28

Well, like I said I am here. My name is Trace by the way. I know we do not know each other, but you are safe here as am I..I am new to this site but I know that we are very safe here.