1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can he prove it

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Jun 25, 2008.

1. hoping

i wrote a few days ago about how my best mate wants to be with me but his ex wants to be fuck buds well anyway i was thinking since hes indecisve but still says he wants me i was thinking how can i make sure he really deserves me and how he he prove it.
    so any ideas on how he can prove that he deserves to be with me?
    yes i know its weird but i had to ask

2. paint

I think you should just be upfront with him, and say that you're looking for someone who will be committed to the relationship, and that you have too much self-respect to let him do anything behind your back.

3. sexyalex

*scoffs* :dry:

yes, apparently i missed that thread but honestly young man put ur act together "prove that he deserves to be with me?"....:eusa_eh:

Now this may sound odd comming from me but in a relationship no one deserves the other more than themselves.:eusa_naug A romantic partnership should be like 2 halves of a puzzle and no part is unimportant. What is prudent is to find out whether that peice of the puzzle your after fits. :rolleyes:

Now to prove himself to you... that would be totally dependent on you. Again this may not be what you want to hear but darling no one can tell you how your man can prove himself to you BUT YOU. In fact, we all have our different lvl of standards and to be perfectly honest no amount of proof can determine whether one should be with you. Shit happens, and alll that proof?...who knows, could be a fake. :shrug: ths point is, u have to be willing to take chances and TRUST isss essential.

afterall, I could say..."oh well to prove himself to you, make him swear he has nothing to do with his ex and let him spend more time having casual dates so u can get to know as much about him as possible" right? and lets say for instance someone else says something corny like...."let him write u a letter expressing how deep his love is for you and send u something grand etc."
    fact is...............
    it's alll psychological. It could all be a front and u may never be to sure if anyone is right for you. Just a little trust and a little faith and i think the most pertinent question here to ask is "Do i want this, do i want to be with this....guy...do i?"

ask yourself that. cuz unless u know u want to be with him then whether he "proved" himself or not that relationship is gonna be build upon nothing honey, just a one man show; dispite the odds of ether one of you past or present:dry::lol:

So, I was told today by a classmate 3/4 of what comes out my mouth is usually bullshit and sooo juvenile but anyways. what says you(*hug*):thumbsup:

Alex.

4. Malchik89

Simple..if he wants you...be with you...ditch the fuck buddy guy... and live happily ever after xD

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I say put together a reality TV show where, every week, he proves himself to you by swimming through shark-infested waters or eating disgusting animal by-products.

Yes, I'm kidding.

Dude, either he wants you or he doesn't. If you're uncomfortable with the idea of him having a fuck-chum on the side, tell him that. Say, "Look, I like you, and I want to be with you. But I'm not interested in sharing you."

Lex