1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want to move on but i just cant

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lolo sime, Jun 26, 2008.

1. lolo sime

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When i first met her i began to have butterflies every time i saw her. when we first tease each other and played around my feelings began to grow. when she kept leaning on me i couldnt stop thinking about her. when she gave me pet names i began to blush. she is my frist girl crush. but i couldnt take the confusion anymore. i told her my feelings and she said that she is unsure of her sexuality and not ready for a relationship. i never ask her out but told her that i am bi and i like her. then when i met some guy at a party she got jealous. she said "i dont know if i should be pissed or happy for you" "time will tell for the both of us" i was confused. i ask her if she like me and she ignore the note. i ask again up front she ingore the question, but shook her head no. 2 weeks ago i ask her again in a text and she said "not as of now sorry i see you as a sister" i want to move on becuase she still flirts and confuses me. i dont know what to do.

The reason why i ask her if she like me was because she flirts with me sometimes. the 1st time i ask her that question was last year. then 2 weeks ago this year i ask again. and when she said she was jealous she even said that she was jealous of my last two boyfriends. i want to move on because i dont want to fall for a best friend. i know her for 7 years. and we are both bi curious (she told me she is). we are 21.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You already HAVE fallen for your best friend.

You've waited around for her for...what? Six, seven years? You've given her opening after opening after opening, and she hasn't taken a single one. If it was gonna happen, it would've happened by now. So assume it ain't ever gonna happen. So give up on her. Sexually. Move on. Find someone to be with who actually IS interested in being with you sexually, and is willing to say and do so. And next time your friend starts flirting with you, stop her. Cold. "Look, we've been through this. You're not interested in me, and I'm cool with that. So stop playing like you are."

Lex

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you need to tell her that she needs to stop playing with your feelings around like that. Either she is interested in you or she's not. As Lex indicated, and as hard as it might be, you need to be upfront with her about it. Others will come along who want a much deeper relationship with you than your friend seems to be willing to have with you. Try to move on as best as you can.

Hope this helps!

4. sexyalex

I don't think she is toying with her feelings, she is ust doing what comes naturaly. To be hoenst, I would agree with sime. :slight_smile:

Anything forced upon NEVER works out. Only time will tell dear, only time will tell (*hug*)