1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need to come out to wife ... again!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Miss Emma, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

I came out as Trans female and lesbian to my wife of almost 8 years in September. She took it a little rough, as expected. Last week of October she left. I want sure for how long, but she came back that Sunday.

She has since supported me in buying girls' clothes and my more feminine grooming habits. But she still gropes my genitals and it only reminds me of my male body parts. She's probably reminding herself as well. But when I went to fill out the form for my CDL I had to FORCE my hand (literally) to select "male" for gender. I truly don't feel male at all. But my wife seems to think (or hope) that this will pass. How should I let her know that this isn't a phase?

2. Nick07

I think that you just need to keep going and changing things. That way she will see that you are indeed serious.
    Good luck!

3. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

I think you're right. That's all I can do. Especially with kids in the equation. Thanks!:bang: Frustrating as it is.:bang: