1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i want to come out properely its like im not allowed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by welshboy, Jan 7, 2014.

1. welshboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so im 14 from the uk last Saturday i text my friends Emily and told her i like boys and then she didn't believe me until Tuesday and i want to talk about it but i cant coz wer never alone and she has a boyfriend so she's always busy but there's no one else i can tell.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is there an adult at your school that you can tell?
    If there's someone who's older that you feel you can confide in, I'd talk to them. That's what I did.

3. Hi there.
    Is there any other friend of your you can trust, or kind of trust?
    I had a really bad experience when coming out to my parents, but an awesome experience coming out to my friends in high school. Some of the friendship bonds were even tightened after I did so and other people came out to me as well.
    Just be careful to chose the right people, observe how they react to LGBT themes before coming out to them, ok?
    And your friend... Try to tell her or message her explaining that you're going through an important moment of your life and that you'd like to be able to share your feelings and concerns with her, because she's the one you trust the most.

4. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You just told a couple of thousand people. We believe you. If you want to talk, we will listen; some of us will talk back, one posting at a time; you are always "alone" here, but in the presence of many other sympathetic people. Say whatever you want to, ask any questions that are bothering you, and someone with a similar experience will tell you what their answer is. Welcome to EC.