1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She didnt say anything, i shouldnt worry right?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lolo sime, Jun 26, 2008.

1. lolo sime

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My best friends know that i am bi sexual and that i am bi curious about women. i do have a crush on my best friend Lara but she just confused herself and she not interested. and i do want to move on from her. well my friend Mandy was joking around with me by point out ugly guys saying that they are my boy friends. in a art photo book. L said "just pick out ones who are actual guys" (some look like women) i said "sorry but i am looking for a women now" Mandy said "oh well okay then let me see" she flip in the book(she a silly dork :slight_smile: ) Lara didnt say anything and walk away to the other side of the book case. (we are in a book store) she didnt get grossed out or annoyed or jealous right? i shouldnt worry right?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you're more than welcome to obsess about both everything people say, AND everything people don't say. But eventually your brain's gonna short out if you keep it up. :slight_smile:

Wanna know? Ask. "Are you cool with this?"

Lex

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seeing that you are best friends and she knows about your sexual identity, I don't think you have to worry about it. But if you feel that it would help you to put your mind at ease (and as Lex suggested) just ask her if she is okay with it.