1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My desires AND fears are driving me insane!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Panty Boy, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Panty Boy

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've always been very attracted to women and have had loving, lasting relationships all my life and even a beautiful daughter! BUT, I often think some of my friends or family might secretly think I'm gay or something just because they noticed the jeans I like to wear (women's very low rise). But nobody has asked me yet. I've had bi-curious feelings for years, but have been way too afraid to act on those desires. I guess it's my co-dependent side, afraid of what others might think.

But lately, after a few years wearing low-rise women's jeans (and feeling VERY sexy in them) I have found myself wearing women's panties! OMG, am I getting sick in the head now? This just doesn't seem "normal" for a guy to not only wear women's low-rise jeans but to wear women's panties too. What makes it even more weird (to me) is that the more I wear them the more my bi-curious desires start to flow! In fact lately I'm ready to burst at the seams from being bi-curious!

Wearing women's panties (rarely thongs because they're uncomfy in the back) makes me feel very sexy and horny. But nobody knows it! I think the strangest part of all this is that I actually find myself WANTING to tell someone what I'm wearing under these jeans! It's like I want to know how they would feel. But like being bi-curious, having others know is the scariest thing I can think of right now!

I can say one thing for sure: being bi-curious and keeping it 100% secret seems like it's really messing with my sanity! Like I said, I actually WANT people to know that I have women's panties on under my jeans, but not sure how to go about letting them know. So far, I've come up with a couple ideas:
    1. Just bring up the subject about how soft and comfortable they are compared to men's underwear (like to a male friend).
    2. Not say anything, but instead just bend over and let them (a friend) actually SEE my panties (almost as scary as just telling them!).
    3. Never say anything and not let anyone know, and keep this all building up inside me. But you can't really BE sexy if nobody sees your sexy side!

Besides being "found out" when I least expect it, and shamed, one of my biggest fears is that I might get pulled over and for some reason go to jail. Maybe I had a few too many adult beverages or something. Well, I can only imagine all the cat calls and whistling and/or mean intentions that would be created if a jail full of men saw me remove my jeans and saw some sexy silk see-through boyshorts on me right there in the room!

The stress continues. I wish I could just come out to someone! I also wish I wasn't so worried what friends would think! My family I know would be supportive, but my friends might not talk to me again and maybe think I'm a pervert!

---------- Post added 9th Jan 2014 at 08:47 AM ----------

Besides HOW to come out and let someone know, the question that is tearing me apart inside is WHY do I feel such a desire to let people know I wear women's panties? Is this some kind of sickness I'm developing? It just doesn't seem "normal" to go around telling people about your underwear, especially that they are made for the opposite sex!

I know WHY I love wearing them so much, but I can't understand why I want people to know! Maybe I need to see a counselor or something!

2. anon93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha I hope you realize that from the outside this is a hilarious (though I am sure very troubling) situation! Good for you man feeling comfortable in women's underwear... why not?
    I think you should find a very close – if possible female – friend, and just voice these feelings. Tell her what you like, tell her what you're worried about, and maybe she will be able to help you decide what you want to do. I wouldn't tell her you are wearing ladies' underwear straight away though!

3. hatethiscloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If I were you I would think about it and make sure that this isn't just some sort of fetish or something….not wearing women's underwear, I'm talking about the urge you have to tell everyone that you do. Idk, to me it just seems like coming out about something like sexual preference is a pretty important secret, but wearing women's underwear? I don't really see any benefit or reason why anyone else would want to know, which is what makes me think this might be some sort of fetish… I mean I have never been into wearing women's clothing, but I can still attest to the fact that there are certain thoughts/actions I've done that Ive thought would be really hot to tell someone, but then I realize that I just want to get off on the act of telling, not necessarily that I care that they should know

4. Panty Boy

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks! And you both make a lot of sense! As for the panties, once you try them YOU just might hooked as fast as I was. They are SUPER comfortable AND make you feel very sexy!

As for telling someone, it's not that I want to tell EVERYONE, but I want to at least tell SOMEONE. Not sure why. Just feel the need. Maybe to see how they react. I love the idea of telling a female friend instead of a guy! And I know a facebook friend 2000 miles away who would be a good friend to tell. She would never judge me, and would give her honest opinion. It just seems like wearing panties but nobody knowing defeats the purpose. Sure, the comfort is most important. But I am VERY bi-curious, so I want an idea if I would be looked at as hot or weird by a man. And MEN are the ones I want to check me out and think I'm hot.

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to Empty Closets! :slight_smile:

Given that you had bi-curious feelings for years, and it seems that they are knocking more loudly on the door as time passes, you might have reached a point where you have to open the door and acknowledge its existence at a deeper level. Coming out as bi-curious, would allow you to do that as then it becomes more real, immediate because you will be hearing yourself talking about yourself. And maybe that is the 'confirmation' that you are looking for.

As for wearing women's jeans and panties, I'd think of it more of a fetish, rather than something that would indicate a sexual orientation. While you can become aware of different feelings at different stages of your life, which help you to identify your sexual orientation, these feelings do go deeper, and are likely not related to what you like to wear. I wouldn't classify it as sick or perverse, rather just as what it is: a fetish. There are females who like to wear men's cloths for the same reasons you have described.

I'd suggest to think about who you can trust, and try to come out to them as bi-curious, and add that you like to wear women's underwear, and jeans. If you have somebody in your life, and it seems that your family would be understanding, think about what would be the best way to let them know. You could also try coming out to a friend first (for example the friend that lives further away), and see how that goes.