1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused Bisexual

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by zebragirl22, Jan 9, 2014.

1. zebragirl22

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been really confused lately.

I am a female bisexual and I have been in a relationship with a girl for 4 months. This year was the only year in college that I have been openly bisexual. When I was in high school I had a girlfriend for about 3 weeks but I got scared, so I got out of it and haven't dated a girl again since now and I couldn't be happier with her!

My issue now is that, since being in a relationship with a girl, more recently I have been finding that I have not been finding men attractive. A little back story, I have been with my fair share of men. I am thinking now that I am WAY more attracted to women. I'm not sure if it is because I am in a relationship but even when I have dated men, I still found other men attractive. Is it weird for something like that to happen? It is kind of just freaking me out because I used to be so "boy crazy" and now when I look at them, I don't see anything special, but when I look at a woman I think she is so beautiful and amazing.

I know this might sound silly, but could being in a relationship have set off something in my brain that has been there but was maybe too afraid to come out before?

I guess my real question is really, could I possibly be a lesbian and not bisexual?

I'm not asking for definite answers, just maybe some support and feedback.

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this. It really means a lot to me :slight_smile:

2. i like rain

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it's possible to be more attracted to one gender then the other, i personally find myself more attracted to men then women, i was also more attracted to the opposite sex but after a while i found myself more more attracted to men. i think its because i accepted my sexuality more, that i was able to find out which gender i found myself more attracted to.
    though i can't really answer if your bisexual or a lesbian it's certainly not odd to find that your more attracted to one gender then the other.

3. saucescource

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Some good insight I was given by a uni mate was that he believes sexuality isn't one way or another and you can place yourself any where between the Gay ----BI----Straight you could be more Gay then BI, less straight then gay (Like 70% to the 30% idea)
    I found more room for individuality and personal experiences when he explained so it helps you too.

I wish you a long a prosperous love life :slight_smile: