1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This I believe

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Blaz, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Blaz

Blaz Guest

All my life I knew something was different about me. First of all, I began to grow interested in philosophy and theoretical science at the age of 6. There were many things in my life that contributed to my learning, and they helped me grow into the person I am today.

But I still feel that despite how much I know, I have a unique and distinct purpose. There are many, many more things that have contributed to these thoughts.

I am someone who can get along with almost anyone. I've stopped fights between friends, I was a significant leader in my high school, and to add to that, I was blessed with a great sense of compassion for even the lowliest of creatures.

Now I believe that I must do something in my life to shape the lives of others and guide them in their own journey's. I am considering going into the medical field, not because I have always been interested in it, but because I feel it is my obligation. It is somewhat difficult to explain.

Anyways, it's time for me to go above and beyond what I have been, beyond limits, and beyond the limits which are beyond limits. Life's trials have shaped me into an athlete of God, and I am not one to give up on anything I truly feel is right.

I believe in community, I believe in choice, I believe in love, I believe in compassion, I believe in light, I believe in darkness, I believe in myself, I believe in you, I believe in God, I believe in the union of all the peoples of earth, I believe in the future, I believe in the dawn of rebirth.

This I believe.

It is my turn now to not only lend a hand, but to entrust those around my to hold the rope while I jump into the cavern of the lost. . .

2. MeskElil

Wow...I don't think this requires any advice.

That was inspirational. Thank you. I needed that today.