1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need serious help.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by beethebang, Jan 18, 2014.

1. beethebang

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I need advice. everyone in my whole family knows i'm lesbian. btw im a femme lesbian so at first it was hard for them to believe. anyways, my mom is the only one who doesnt know i'm lesbian..or i think she does...

i really want to know how to tell if she does know. things that are obvious would just fly over her head so i dont know if that matter applies to my situation. I NEED HELP. IM DESPERATE.

its affecting my relationships...:tears:

2. EttyT

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    If everyone else in your familiy knows, did you tell them? If so, why did you not tell your mum? Are you mum and dad together and/or close? If your dad knows do you think he might have told her?
    You seem open with the rest of your family so what is stopping you from telling her?

3. beethebang

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    my family found out because of my sister. she told everyone. now my mom is the only who doesnt know. i was in the hospital when they found out. my mom was away she just came now from manila. im scared she might hate me. she did say she would rather have a slut for a daughter instead of a lesbian:tears: