1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My two friends (again)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Samus610, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Samus610

This is the like the sequel to the first thread. And for any of you who haven't read the first part I suggest you do if you want to understand any of this.

It's gotten worse. On Friday I went to a Less than Jake concert, in Providence, Rhode Island, with my dad and Adam, and we brought Tayler because my other friend didn't show up. Anyway, we arrived in Providence but we got lost and couldn't find the venue. So we pull over into a gas station because we were also low on gasoline. So I step out of the car and call my friend Olivia because I wanted to talk to a friend and the minute I turned around, guess what. Like rabbits. I swear to god Adam is a freakin octopus. Can't keep his hands off her. So I told Olivia and sort of ranted about all the other times it happened. And she laughed and said "throw cold water on them." I only wish I had some at the time, cause I would have. They did it earlier while we were talking in the car. I paused for like a minute and turned around to say something and there they were making out in the back of MY DAD'S CAR! It's extremely rude! When we got to the concert I hung out in general admission, because it was more fun than sitting in the balcony. My dad comes down and I ask where adam and tayler are. He says "making out." WHAT THE :***:! So after the concert I turned to tayler and said "I heard you guys were making out." She nearly took my head off. And then I continued to list the number of times I had to witness it, Adam had to hold her back so she wouldn't kill me. She got so embaressed/mad that the minute I sat down in the car she pulled my hair. I thought she was gonna rip it off my head. Once I yelled she stopped. And the thing about tayler is she has major mental issues. So then she starts to cry. How could you cry about something like that, but that is a dumb question I guess to some. They didn't try to hide the fact they were doing it. Earlier today my mom was flipping out about it because she knew my dad didn't say anything. Adam is supposed to drive me to my boyfriends birthday party on Tuesday and I just might talk to him about it. I just can't ignore it.