1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

isn't it the crappiest feeling realizing you're being used

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RGX Guy, Jun 29, 2008.

1. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

I got a crush on this guy back in October and it would come and go. He didn't and still doesn't know it.

I thought he might have liked me but I had a hunch he was just using me.
    Finally 8 months later I put two and two together and came to the conclusion he barely even liked me as a friend. He just kept me around because of what I could do for him. (favor or help wise) so now I feel like an idiot.

And i really don't like him as a person now.
    I should have seen this like 7 months ago but I'm a naieve moron who will trust just about anyone to be a good person and friend.

Oh well. Learning experience I guess....

#1 RGX Guy, Jun 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2008
  2. Gumtree

Sometimes we can't see that which we don't want to be true :slight_smile:

You're right, another lesson of life and now you're stronger and wiser for it.

3. mUsIcFrEaK92

mUsIcFrEaK92 Guest

Thats why i HATE crushes. :frowning2:

4. Andrew

uhm, seems like I had to same issue happen to me a couple of times. Your not an idiot, it happens to most people. I guess its just life :frowning2:

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sure you are not a moron. It happens to all of us. Sometimes when we have a crush on someone, we don't realize it fast enough that we are being taken advantage of. There is a part of us that wants to be a friend (and perhaps even more) with that person. We want to get to know that person.

As you said it was a learning experience. You have learned something that will help you in the future.

6. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Yeah, don't put yourself down. Trusting people are the best type and we are too rare in this god-forsaken world. It's always better to look on people optimistically. Also, when you're infatuated with someone, it's easy not to notice their dark side. Everyone falls for the wrong people sometimes. Don't beat yourself up. Just, as you say, chalk it up to experience and be alert to jack-asses next time. (*hug*)

7. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

yeah. I guess I was being too hard on myself but I still feel goofy.

8. Andrew

haha well, its all normal.. Like I said above.. It happens all the time :frowning2: sadly. I hope your okay right :slight_smile:. Soon it will fade away. Just give it time.

-Luis

9. sexyalex

pooh:rolleyes: boy crushes....

we can't help who we infatuate ourselves with but we can control who we choose as friends. Sometimes, things arn't always what they seem and sometimes people over react in the straingest ways when they notice or observe something. But what if u observed wrong:confused:.

I mean, he might have been using you yeah but maybe he isn't and u are just being pissed at someone for not acknowledging your licking for them...attention maybe...:shrug:
    I mean, maybe he dosn't like u the way u like him but how are u sure he dosn't like u any at all. Have u confronted this crush about how u feel used?

to be perfectly honest, people who don't like people don't stick around them for months....weeks maybe but not months. And put yourself in his position...how do u think this looks from his prospective?(*hug*)

poor thing...

anyways, look into it. I might not be making sence but making sence.

-Alex.:slight_smile:

10. cm25

cm25 Guest

I rily don't like people who do that they're selfish and just want more for themselves and don't put other peoples feeling into perspective while doing that. That's just something I wanted to through in their though. LOL..... Can u tell that I'm typing on my iPod haha now ima think of you whenever it does that haha.

11. yeah, its a horrible feeling.

but what's been said is right, you don't feel like anything is wrong until you take a step back and think WTF, you know.

but anyway...come here...*pulls into hug*(*hug*)

12. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

Lol. Thanks guys. :]
    Too bad I can't read people's minds.

13. Jebs

Eh. This happened to me sort of. I had a crush on this girl from work who seemed to like me back. We even fooled around one drunken night at a party. Soon after she would call or text me about her problems. She would just vent about everything. After a while I realized we didn't hang out at all or when we did all we talked about was her problems. I didn't mind it too much at the time because of my infatuation for her, but after a while my eyes opened up and I just got tired of it.

Don't sweat this too much, there are many people like this in the world. Some people don't even realize that they are using you, like in my case. She didn't realize what she was doing till I told her. We talk every once in a while, but like I told her, things were never going to be the same as they were. Good Luck.

14. Chaz

Don't say that. I know it hurts to realize now that you've been used lately, but it happens to most all of us throughout our lives. (*hug*) Hope you feel better than what he made you feel like

15. allalone1141

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Awwww. Yeah, that's a crappy feeling. You're worth so much more than some egotistical moron who sells you out.

:slight_smile:

16. tomfromeds

yr being used is just cruddy. I mean I just ended a relationship because he waz using me. It really hurt me but I talked to his bestest friend and he is already looking for another guy and might b in another relationship. AHH :tantrum: guys :***: hehe :lol:

17. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

Well that sucks.
    And thank you cherry chapstick taste lover. Lol.

I need a class on figuring people out because I suck at it. Lmao.