1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help, I think my parents know

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Batmanishere, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Batmanishere

So I left my iPad on the bed and this browser was open and I think that my parents got into y iPad and they know that I'm bi. It is totally missing and I'm really freaked out because the weren't supposed to know for quite a while and I'm like bawling and I don't think they'll accept me please please please help me they're coming home soon and I'm not sure what to do...

2. Beantown

Beantown Guest

well if they did find out and they are accepting that would be a huge weight off your shoulders but if they don't accept you, you can always be like I was curious but now your not until you're ready to tell them or say that your friend linked you it to be a troll.

3. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
    Calm down sweetie. There's no reason to lie about it if you know for sure they have your ipad. They will likely ask you first so don't rush anything.

4. NotSureWhatIam

I wouldn't bring it up if you're not comfortable with them knowing. If they can't accept it that's their problem, you are you and that's what's important, that you accept yourself. I understand though coming from a religious family that is can be tough, but that's just part of life I suppose. Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

5. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It probably doesn't seem like it right now, but you're lucky if they know. If they were going to freak out on you chances are they would have confronted you immediately. Hopefully having a little bit of time before talking to you will help them come to terms with what this means and respond in a comforting way. Good luck! :slight_smile:

6. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Been there, done that, totally agree with this.