1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was she really "over protective"?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lolo sime, Jul 1, 2008.

1. lolo sime

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What i dont understand that my best friend said she was jealous of my last two boyfriends in high school she said she just over protective and afraid if i get a bf we wont be close anymore. but the thing is i hang out with her and friends with my boyfriends in high school. i mean at lunch time i hang with my bf but she wasnt there because she had class during my lunch time. after school i hang with her or walk her to her house because my house was just 2 block away from her place. i see her and friends more than my bf's because i seen them only at school. (i wasnt that close to my bf anyways, and they wasnt as close to me too). so why would she just be jealous of a guy that i am not that close to and hardly ever see? she said she was just beign over protective but i think it was something eles... whats your opinion?

and she had some guys ask her out too. but put them down.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Apparently, you have your theory, and you're sticking to it.

Lex

3. Cool Beans

It seems to me that you're thinking she might like you as more than a friend, which is of course a possibility. However, it's equally possible that she's just really clingy and/or overprotective. Or it could be something else. If I had to pick, I'd say she's just clingy, but then, that's just idle speculation on my part.

4. cm25

cm25 Guest

well I would probably say she has somewhat of a liking to you but that's from what I know u know all the little details. Little details matter too. I think its your desicion though wether she does or not, good luck!!